Inspired to work with forward-thinking companies and individuals to build custom web solutions, reimagine e-commerce, design new products, and challenge ordinary.
— About me
Over the past eight years, as a Visual Designer and Web Developer in Los Angeles, I’ve worked with large corporations and startups to help them achieve their e-commerce goals, improve existing applications, provide ongoing maintenance, and attract more customers.
Using enterprise-level CMS platforms, best practices, and up-to-date knowledge, I create custom CMS (Content Management Systems) solutions. With an in-depth expert understanding of WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify, Shopify Plus, Bigcommerce, Squarespace, and custom-build CMS applications, I can develop virtually any type of application that will suit your website needs.
What can you build with a CMS website?
Open a store.
Manage inventory, list on several market places, process payments, configure taxes, and shipping.
Start a blog.
Everyone has a point of view. Make your mark online with the world’s most excellent blogging tool. Join a community of millions strong.
Build a fan base.
Connect with your audience(s), share the latest news, leverage the power of advanced analytics.
Get a portfolio.
Give your work the stage it deserves. Choose among many options to help you storage and upload anything you need.
— What I Do
Continuously adapting as the web evolves. Shaping a business model that works with all industries and sizes.
The nature of engagements typically falls within these three key areas of practice:
– CMS (Content Management System) Development
– Visual Design
– Managed Cloud Services
Web Development in Los Angeles
– Shopify, WordPress, Bigcommerce, Webflow, Squarespace, Open Cart, and Zen Cart.
– Custom CMS (Content Management System) Development.
– Payment Gateways, POS, Custom Funnels, Custom Customer Journey, Media Delivery.
– WebGL, VR Applications, IDX Solutions, HIPAA Compliant Applications, Custom Forms and Media Streaming Delivery Services.
Visual Design in Los Angeles
– Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, and Moodscapes.
– UI (User Interface) Design, Framework, Prototypes.
– Print Design
– Photo Manipulation
Managed Cloud Services in Los Angeles
– Cloud Web Hosting (AWS, Azure, Google and more).
– Website Maintenance
– SEO Optimization / SEO Management
– Website Restoration
– Cloud Hosting Support
Website Maintenance & SEO in Los Angeles
– Google Search Console Setup
– Google Ads Management
– Pay=Per-Click Campaigns
– Amazon Seller Central PPC Campaigns, Amazon Product Listing Optimization, Competitor Analysis.
– Search Engine Optimization, On-Page SEO.
Receive occasional updates on all the latest.
By signing up to the newsletter you give consent to be contacted according to GDPR law.