Get to know me
Get to know me
I am a freelance brand strategist, visual designer, and web developer based in Los Angeles – California.
My career extents for more than seven years, serving clients of every size from Fortune 500 companies, to early-stage start-ups, to small personal brands and more.
I enjoy working on projects related to my experience like brand strategy, designing a new website or user interface as well as working on managed hosting maintenance. My work addresses essential factors like website loading speed, true mobile compatibility, SEO, and leveraging user interface (UI) to enhance the user experience (UX).
Whether you’re a start-up, a small-mid size business, or a large corporation looking to get started on a project, shoot me a message and let’s work together.
When I am not on my desk, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, listening to music or catching up on one of my favorite shows. I am continuously learning, and I love my job!
– Website Design
– User Interface (UI)
– Wireframing using Sketch, XD, Invision, Webflow, and Photoshop.
– Workflow and Mockups
– Logo design
– Brand Identity
– Print Design
– CSS3 – LESS/SASS
– Social Media
– Contact Management Systems (CMS) WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Bigcommerce, Webflow, Wix, and Custom Develop Platforms.
– eCommerce (Woocomemrce, API, Rest API, Custom Woocommerce, Shopping Cart, POS Integration, and Payment Gateways).
– SaaS Service As A software
– Virtual Reality (VR) Tour Guides
– Online Streaming (live/on-demand)
2019 – Freelance Visual Designer / Front-End Developer
2016 – TW3 Entertainment Visual Designer / Front-End Developer
2015 – Cyantek LED Lighting Web Developer | Visual Designer | Amazon Seller Central Specialist
2013 – Motion Virtual Technologies Web Developer
2010 – Swag Magazine CA Web Developer / Print Design Specialist
Get ready for your best creative partnership with me